PDG Art MacQueen
District Rotary Foundation Chair - 2017-2020
Rotary Club of Flagler Beach
The objective of The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International is the achievement of world understanding and peace through international humanitarian and educational programs.
The Chair of the District Rotary Foundation Committee coordinates activities of all Foundation subcommittees and the Club Foundation Chairs. In addition, the Chair performs the following:
- Design “Foundation” presentations/mini programs to be made by the committee to Clubs promoting all Foundation Giving programs.
- Organize, promote, and present Foundation oriented materials at District Foundation Seminar, District Team Training Seminar, District Assembly and District Conference.
- Track and tabulate Foundation Giving throughout the District and promote/encourage timely submitting of funds to RI Foundation and reports to DG and RI, utilizing AGs.
The work of the District Committee for The Rotary Foundation is carried out by subcommittees:
1. Grants Chair: Jonathan Flieder Rotary Club of Southpoint
2. End Polio Now: Jeffrey Michelman Rotary Club of Jacksonville Oceanside
3. Endowment Fund: Cynde Covington Rotary Club of Southpoint
4. Annual Giving Fund Jeanette Loftus Rotary Club of Flagler County
5. Paul Harris Society Charles Allen Rotary Club of Gainesville
Paul Harris Society Pam Wolbert Rotary Club of Orange Park
Paul Harris Society Jim Z - Kocmoud Rotary Club of New Smyrna Beach
6. Audit and Stewardship Cynde Covington Rotary Club of Southpoint