PDG Jeanette Loftus
District Rotary Foundation Chair - 2020-2023
Rotary Club of Flagler County
The objective of The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International is the achievement of world understanding and peace through international humanitarian and educational programs.
The Chair of the District Rotary Foundation Committee coordinates activities of all Foundation subcommittees, the Year 2 Assistant Governors and the Club Foundation Chairs. In addition, the Chair performs the following:
- Coordinate and Design “Foundation” presentations/mini programs to be made by members of the Foundation committee to clubs promoting Foundation Giving and programs.
- Organize, promote, and present Foundation oriented materials at the District Foundation Seminar a/k/a 3 Keys 2 Success, District Team Training Seminar, District Training Assembly and District Conference.
- Track and tabulate Foundation Giving throughout the District and promote/encourage timely submission of funds to The Rotary Foundation and reports to DG and Rotary International.
- District Grants Chair: Jonathan Flieder, Rotary Club of Southpoint
District Grants Chair-Elect: Tim O’Donnell, Rotary Club of Flagler Beach
- Global Grants Chair: Art MacQueen, Rotary Club of Flagler Beach
Global Grants Chair-Elect: John Caulfield, Rotary Club of Jacksonville
- End Polio Now Chair: Jeffrey Michelman, Rotary Club of Jacksonville Oceanside
- Major Gifts/Endowment Fund Chair: Ken Baker, Rotary Club of West Jacksonville
- Annual Giving Fund Chair: Shawn Corrigan-Asmuth, Rotary Club of West Jacksonville
- Paul Harris Society Chair: Larry Klaybor, Rotary Club of Orange Park
- Audit and Stewardship Chair: Art MacQueen, Rotary Club of Flagler Beach
8. Scholarship Chair: Bill Griffin, Rotary Club of Daytona Beach West